Monday, June 29, 2009

Dancing In The Rain

Oh yea baby, we've had some rain in Dallas today. At least at my house and for that I'm thankful. We had to turn the water sprinklers on. I hate those high summer water bills, but I don't want to lose my lawn either.
Can you see the new paper lurking under the stamped image? It was some that I got on Saturday at the new LSS. I used one of the new SU colors for the yellow to make it POP! The girl is a well used stamp from Inky Antics and the verse is from my new Verve set. I was finally able to use a GC that I won in the fall.
What a lazy day it's turning out to be. I should be working but that doesn't seem to be happening. Instead I've watched some shows on the DVR and started the wash. Now I have to put it in the dryer and get a shower. Barry has a meeting tonight, but it's only a short one, so he'll be home for a late dinner. Bummer! Maybe left over meat balls from last night will work for him. I'm still wondering what I'm going to have for lunch!
Have a fun evening and stay safe!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment