Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Can I Make Another Day???????????

Please tell me I'll make it through the day! My day starts early, way too early and seems to never end! It's only 9:30 and I feel like I'm done for the day! I've spoken with too many bill collectors this morning and have too little money. I NEED to win the LOTTO! Ok, so first I would have to have a dollar to play, but that being said, if I had a $ I would like to win!!

I'm trying to work on cards this morning. I fell behind yesterday when Barry came home at lunch and never went back to school. He was having a bad day. It seems he has a lot of them with school. People at school keep telling him he's thinking too much and just not doing it enough, but he's the old dog who thinks he knows how to do something and when it doesn't work, he wants to give up! That is not going to happen on my watch!!

I put 21 cards on eBay yesterday and only have 4 left unsold today! That's such a good feeling to know your work is being sought after. I think it's the price. They customers are getting a great card for a value price. I love my little bee card I made this week. He's coming to visit for the July 4th holiday or whatever---I just know he's going to a good home!

Well, nothing else new in our world. I'm off to finish up some projects. It's become my life!!

Hugs and blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment