Wednesday, July 1, 2009



It's good to have friends! I've said it before, but I will stick with it, friends are a blessing in times of need. This week I got a HUGE package of Tilda and Edwin images in the mail from my friend Marliyn. She knows just how much I enjoy making these darling little kids, not to mention how well they sell, and she thought of me. For this card I used some old paper and some new. Remember I bought 8 sheets of paper on Saturday, and this is one of them. The "old" is the green gingham that I used in the background mat. It was from a holiday stash of paper. Tilda is always perfect with ribbons, flowers, and glitter!

Barry is at school today for at least a half day. School is only a half day tomorrow and off on Friday. What am I suppose to do with him home all that time?????? I must think of something VERY cheap. We have NO money right now. I really have reached the end and I'm tried of trying to fight it. I don't know how we'll make it to the end of this week, let along the end of his school. It's getting so hard to put one foot in front of the other, but what else is there to do? I guess I could create some more cards!

Well, I'm off to the shower. I'm in need after a warm humid night in our house. Have a good day and please keep us in your prayers. We need a miracle right now!

1 comment: