Friday, June 19, 2009



Where did the week go? Since I only got one comment on the last post, let me say how sorry I am that I must have killed off some of my readers! For those of you new to this blog, let me be the first to say how sorry I am! LOL! Remember I did ask you to leave a comment, knowing full well it could kill you if you didn't! And to think I've only had one cup of coffee this morning!

Do you like this card? I have several old SU sets that have beach scenes. I like them. They make me feel good. I love the water and the beach, so this card made me feel good when I made it.

It must be my lucky day because early this morning I got a PM from a friend over at SCS. She has Baja Breeze card stock! I know in the big picture of life it's not all that important, but it would be nice to have some and not have to worry about matching up with all the printed paper I still have left that matches this card stock. With money so tight, I don't know how I'll buy anything new when the new catalog comes out. I have to get busy making TONS more cards to do that!

Barry is at school today and I'm free to do whatever. Whatever usually means making cards, watching the news, and running to the post office. Boy do I have a great life! Today I have to stop at the office supply store and buy black ink for the printer. Barry is our #1 printer. He prints everything. I, on the other hand, hardly ever print. The thing is, he also saves the stuff he prints out in files! He's very old school about that!

Have a wonderful day and stay safe. Don't forgot those prayers. I think they're helping!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Paula. It's hot here in the south, too. More mid July than mid June. Good thing that's a New England beach scene on your card; cool to look at rather than burning hot like a southern beach woul be right now.

    Sorry that I don't comment more on how I'm blown away by your cards. I usually check your posts on Google reader on my lunch break at work, but I have to remember to go to your blog in the evening to comment because our IT blocks mosts blogs. Too many times other things come up.

    ReplyDelete