Friday, June 5, 2009

Yea, It's Friday


It's only 10 AM, so I guess it doesn't count as the week over yet, but there is hope! We still don't know for sure about Barry's unemployment, but we got another letter yesterday from a different office and they said he would continue to draw his unemployment! Now of course, we have no clue as to what is happening! We just have to wait and see if money is in our account!

The big scrapbook show is in town this weekend. I wish I was able to go and see all the neat stuff they always have at the show, but I can't pay $15 just to walk in the room. Between five for parking and ten for the show, it's too much money. I wonder if they'll be as many people attend the show this year. I went last year and came away with some new goodies, and now I should use some of them! Do you squirrel away you supplies? I do with some. I'm always concerned if I open the package (of anything) I won't be able to get more. It doesn't matter if there's another hundred in the package---it will be open!

I'm still trying to figure out how to use this new blogger blog. It's very different from type pad. Not near as easy, but it's free, so I'll adjust! I've posted a really cute card made using Riley the Moose at the Beach. The verse is from Verve Stamps. They have some of the best verse's around and I think you can't have too many of them. The stripe and flowered paper is from DCWV and the orange paper is from a scrap on my desk. I'm sorry I don't have a clue from who.

Well, I'm off to create a few more cards today. Tomorrow we have a Lion's Club picnic and I thought I'd take a few along with me. Maybe someone will be interested in buying them. I don't think so 'cause they are hurting just like the rest, but you never know!

Blessing to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paula,
    WTG! on te new blog.Havne't been blog hopping for while so I had not noticed you moved.
    beautiful cards as always .Hope your personal issues will resolve asap .
    huge hugs,
    Debby

    ReplyDelete