Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gee, Tuesday Already!



Where is the week getting to? It's Tuesday already and I'm still doing Monday's chores! I have so much to do today, I may still be working on last weeks! At least it feels like it.

Barry is off to school for most of the day today. Yesterday he only did half a day and the rest was spent doing unemployment stuff and studying at home. I love him dearly, but I have a hard time working when he's home. I feel like I shouldn't get so messy. I tend to spread out a lot when I work and he doesn't understand that. I did get a half dozen cards made. A few are still over at my eBay store if you want to take a look. This is one. I'm still on my "use the stash" thing and found this small piece of plaid from a DCWV stack in the pile. I got several cards made using bits and pieces of it. I love this blue ribbon and saved a tiny tiny piece on my desk. It worked perfect for this card. The stamps are SU. They never go out of style.

I'm going to try and work on a few cards and then maybe take a break today. I've been looking for my mojo for about a week and it seems to be half missing. That is the half that needs to be working! I think a good book or even a nasty book is in order for the day. It's going to be 100 in Dallas today so I'm thinking Evan apartment pool sounds good.

Have a great day and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment