Sunday, June 28, 2009








Because I'm still trying to figure out to make blogger work for me, I was only able to upload a few of the pages from my little mini project I did yesterday. The whole book can be seen over at my eBay store. All you have to do is click on the link at the right side of this page and it will take you there. While surfing the blogs I saw that another blogger had made a book using this method and thought I'd give it a try. I took my largest square nestie and cut out 4 pieces of white chipboard. It's the board that comes in the SU paper packs. Then I used the same nestie to cut out the background pieces of paper. That way you know they will fit perfectly. I used a few of my Riley's to dress up the pages, and even cut the perfect picture sizes so pictures can be added in a simple way. All you have to do is trace and cut. I took an old key chain apart and used the hook to hold all the pages together.
Yesterday was a nice quite day at our house. Barry slept late and then in the afternoon we went to the newest LSS in our area. It's about 30 minutes from us. The store is small and she only has a limited amount of paper, but what the owner has is wonderful. I bought some papers that I hadn't seen before. 8 new pieces came home with me. NO ribbon. I was a good girl!
We went out to dinner with Evan last night to Sweet Tomato. It's a supper salad type of place. All the good healthy things you could want. And we wanted a lot!
Today the only thing we have planned to get out to my friends house and get my new SU paper and take a peek at her new SU catalog. Can't wait!
Have a good day!


1 comment:

  1. Looks super cute - I've been wanting to make something similar. Great as always!

    ReplyDelete