Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Butterfly's Are Free


Everyone who knows me, knows I love the Tilda stamps, but she has a brother and his name is Edwin. Today he's catching butterflies. This image was sent to me with others as an RAK. He's running off the page to catch is prey today. I cut the image out and then just mounted him with pop dots. I don't know where I would be without my Martha butterfly punch. I use it everyday. The plaid paper is the last from a DCVW stack and who knows where the polka dot came from, but it goes well with the plaid.
Last night we went to a Lion's Club installation dinner. It was nice to see friends. The dinner was OK. It was a Greek type of restaurant. Not my cup-of-tea, but OK anyway. One of the ladies there wanted to see about me making cards using a Greyhound dog. They have several and are involved in a rescue program with them. I found a whole lot of greyhound stamps this morning online. I emailed her the site and now I'm waiting to see what interest her. Something different is always good.
Barry is off to school today. I hope for the whole day. I have lots of stamping to get done, but first I need to go and buy some glue and pop dots. They are staples of my creating! I sold a few cards last night to another friend and now have to replace them for sale on eBay. I'm planning on making Chicken Fried Rice tonight for dinner. It's so easy and good to eat. Barry likes egg rolls with that so frozen will do. The only egg rolls I really enjoy eating are from Jack n' Box. I know they aren't very Chinese, but that's OK. My tummy doesn't really like all the Chinese veggies!
Have a great day and stay cool!
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Paula! I have this Edwin & haven't even inked him up yet. And here's something funny....I bought that butterfly punch about 5 months ago....& it's still sitting in the box, lol!! I *need* to use it on something!

    ReplyDelete