Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Big, Bold,& Bright

Isn't this paper fun? I found a bit of it in my stash and thought it would be so "summery"! Mr Crabby has been around awhile, but always cheers me up. I'm not sure about the flower, but it's already glued on and it's been sold, so I'm sure it's working just fine!
I don't know where my MOJO has gone, but it seems to have left me short! I've made 3 cards in two days. I know I need to step it up, but my mind just doesn't seem to have it going right now. Maybe it's the 100 plus temps we're having in Dallas right now. Maybe I'm just tried of looking at the same stamps and paper. Whatever it is, it needs to leave!!! I've got work to be done.
I'm trying to see about teaching a class on stamping next month. I've never done that, so I'm a little unsure of how to go about it. I thought I'd make the postcard set including the holder, and then a few cards. I've told the interested party that it would have to be a class of at least 4. Since I'll supply the material, I have to make sure I include that amount in the cost of the class. I'm sure I'll figure it out. I just hope they like what they make.
Let's see, what else is new. My GF got her new SU catty yesterday and her order of some of the new stuff. I can't wait to see that. I'll have to wait until Saturday. It will be hard. Then she heard there will be a mini catty coming out July 1. MOre ways to spend our money. Now I have to figure out a way to make more!
We're having hot dogs and baked fries for dinner tonight. I'm not really into cooking right now, but Barry has a nasty habit of wanting to eat every night. I've tried for almost 39 years to break the habit, but nothing works! Well, at least he's not a picky eater. Anything that moves is ok.
Have a wonderful day and please continue those prayers. I really, really need them.
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card Paula! My little 3 year old girl is sitting here with me eating chips and she noticed the crab...."a crab! a crab mommy! Look at the crab!" LOL Guess she likes your card too! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete