Monday, March 1, 2010

It's A Two Jelly Belly Kind Of Day!

Can you believe it's March already? Where is the year going? Why am I so far behind? Do you ask yourself these questions too? Ok, sorry it was another question! It's raining in Dallas today. In fact, as Barry told me, it rained all night. I was sleeping like a log, as usual, but Barry heard it and if you have a hubby, you know where this is leading---it's an all about ME (Barry) moment! He overslept---A. The rain, B. He didn't feel "good", again, or C. Just Because? Those are the questions, or should I say the answers! Enough of Barry, it's my blog. Do you like the card? It's a fun Whimsie Doodles image. I have to say it again, if you haven't tried them, do so now. There's a freebie you can even try them with. You will see how great it can be to resize them, or even flip them if you want. It's beyond me right now to do everything with them, but if I can at 60 learn a new trick, anyone can!
So, what are you up to today? I'm guessing the usual Monday stuff. Wash, clean, play in the craft room? And it doesn't have to be in that order! I'm trying to do all of that, but I have to admit, the TV is calling me this morning. I got the trash out, the dishwasher up, and even made a St Patrick's Day card, but now I think I'm in need of a nap. After all, Barry didn't sleep well and I should have some benefit from that!!
Have a safe and happy day,
Hugs,
{P

3 comments:

  1. What a cute, whimsical card perfect for spring and Easter! Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Paula!! Love the yellow gingham ribbon with your jelly beans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Great card! That's the perfect sentiment for my husband! He can make sweets disappear in a handful! I'm back to work after a weekend that went way too fast. It's our busy time so today was an 11 hour day and the rest of the week will be like that too. Ugh! Thanks for sharing your cute creations! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete