Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Did Someone Call For A Nurse?


Seems like everyone has a person in their home who is getting sick right now, so I thought this darling nurse could come and take care of you all! She's from Heather Ellis who also designs for My Favorite Things. This is a digi image. Can you say I'm hooked on the digi's? YES!
I have a good day carding yesterday. I must have made 10 cards with several other images colored and ready to go. I got up early, unlike today, and just started creating. Today, not so much. It's 8 and I'm just having my first cup of coffee. Barry let me sleep in when he left for school and I feel so much better doing that. I don't know what the plan is for today other then get my body moving. I've been working on last minute Easter cards as well, so I want to finish them and then maybe a shower would be in order. One of the problems with working at home is remembering to take that shower and get out of your PJ's! It's so easy to stay ready for a nap when you work at home!
I have to do a little shopping for Passover. It's in one week and I haven't even started shopping yet or getting the house clean. I will, I think!
Have a wonderful day,
Hugs,
P

4 comments:

  1. Darling card, Paula!! She is too cute and I love the fun layout!! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paula... this is just too adorable!!! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So right. Between the changeable weather and the time switch so many people are dragging. Seems like half my office has been coughing since Jan.

    Your card could also be in honor of HCR passing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Paula! What a sweet image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete