Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Don't Hate Me Because I'm So Pretty!




CLICK ON PICTURES TO MAKE THEM LARGER!

She's so darn sweet! It's the gang from last night. Coco Channel came to visit right along with the rest of the kids and made herself right at home! She had so much fun eating all the tags on Madelyn stuffed animals we have for her and she was such a good little doggie girl. Evan is holding a huge Mickey Mouse on his lap that Coco was dragging around by his arm. The best part was the tag. She really goes right for the tags on toys first! Then she checked out Madelyn's chair. It's now Coco and Madelyn's chair. Everytime she had a toy to play with, she'd drag it back and hop up into the chair. So darn cute! And finally Larry and I had Coco with us on the sofa. She's a kisser alright! She really is a charmer and she knows it!
Dinner was just wonderful. Justin and his GG Morgan came as well. They left before dessert for "date night"! Young love. I can't remember back that far and that is a good thing! Barry went off to school today, cold and all. Of course he has another cold. He's been sick free for at least a week or two and now it's time to feel sorry for him again! Yea, that's not happening! I've stopped asking him how he's doing. I know it sounds heartless, but I don't want to open that can of worms, and asking just leads down that path!
I got all the dishes done last night except the bottom of the roaster and the flying pan. Left them soaking. Now to clean them and empty the dishwasher and I'll be done. Of course I have to find all my craft stuff that I put up yesterday so Coco won't eat things. I need to work on cards today. I started but them stopped to take something for my back. I washed the kitchen floor on hands and knee's yesterday. Not a good idea at my age, but I have an all white floor and the only way it really gets clean is to get down and do it. Where oh where was the maid when I needed her!
Have a fun day and stay safe! Happy Passover!
Hugs,
P




1 comment:

  1. Great photos! It sounds like you had a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete