Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Why?


Today is just one of those days when I need to ask myself WHY? Why does every other day seem like it's a struggle between me and losing it all? Why is that? I have no answer. I try and try to make a go of it. To get over the curve, and still, I fall behind. Last week it was the cell bill. This week it's the water bill that I'm falling short over. I have tried for a week to get the money together for this, and still I'm not doing a good enough job! I'm still trying to sell enough to get the last $35 together! I am so tired of being tired. Does that make sense at all? And to top it off today we have a primary election in Texas that will change nothing! We have a Governor in our state who goes around saying Texas is a state that should be held up as an example of what's working in America! The joke of this is that for many Texans it's not working. I have no health care. I can't find a job, and I feel like I'm lost in the system of losers. Almost 20% of people in our country are either unemployed or underemployed or like many, just dropped out of anything, and yet, nothing is being done! I voted for a change last year. I think the country is as tired as I am and needs change. Please Hurry UP!

P



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Paula!! Try to hang in there!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Paula, I'm sorry that times are rough right now. We're all here to support you and help you make it through though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things get better soon.{{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you haven't already, go sign up for help--as much help as you can get--unemployment, food stamps, utility bill assistance, etc., etc. We pay taxes for those things and you may as well take advantage of help that is out there for you and everyone else. I know it's hard to ask for help, but sometimes it is a necessity. Try not to worry--it only zaps you of valuable energy that could be put toward making a difference. Make a working list of things to tackle and then tackle them one at a time so you don't feel overwhelmed. In the meantime, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I think we could all use some fun bright flowers! Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs, Shelly

    ReplyDelete