Sunday, March 21, 2010

Paw's I Care Part II

This card is made using another fun images from the Paw's I Care set of images from Whimsie Doodles. All the images are so darn cute, so hurry over to check them out and please be sure to check out the post below! This card was made using some SU papers, colored with copic marker, and the "rug" was made using an SU punch. Sweet little guy!
Nothing like a nice snowy day in Dallas for the first day of Spring! That's right, I'm looking out my window at snow. You know it is nice to look at, but it's cold as can be outside, so I think I'll just keep looking. It's suppose to nice and warm tomorrow, so I guess this will be it for a while. Back to the shorts weather by the middle of the week.
My poor little Granddaughter Madelyn is really sick. She has the H1N1 flu. They took her last night to the health clinic and tests confirmed it. She's on Temaflu, so hopefully she'll be feeling a lot better soon. It seems like the flu is starting up again. Just like last year.
Barry and I went to the County convention for Denton Dem's yesterday. How fun it was to be with people of like minds. Nobody telling me that I'm worth less then they are because they have health care, and I don't need it. Nobody to lie to me about the things in the bill. WOW, was it nice not to hear how our health care in TX is great. That's why we rank at the bottom of the barrel in providing health care to the people of Texas. Tomorrow my sign goes up for the next Governor of TX, Bill White!
I guess that's it for today. Barry and I will be staying in and getting some TV time in. I want to watch the debate and vote this afternoon and see the Maryland basketball game. And then after that the races and TX Ranger baseball are on. How much better can this day get!!!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! I love this set and this card is Super cute! I hope Madelyn gets better soon now that she's been diagnosed. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula - I forgot you're from Maryland. "Fear the Turtle" - isn't that what Terp fans say?

    Baseball's more my speed (Tigers fan here). Sadly it looks like another lower middle finish for them this year - too many questions about the pitching.

    LOVE the idea of using the punch to cut out a rug.

    ReplyDelete