Sunday, February 28, 2010

Usin' Up That Paper

This card is using up some more of that Basic Grey we all know and love! Sometimes I just don't know what to do with all the really busy pieces that come in the pad, but I love how this one turned out. I used a Verve verse and a pretty Verse flower stamp. This is the end of my brown gingham for right now. Boy oh boy, someday I'm going to be able to buy TONS of new ribbon. Someday when the world is right again! Speaking of someday, we had Madelyn last night. She's really a great little girl. So full of life and fun at almost 7. Larry gave us some money to take her out to dinner. That was a really, really nice thing to do. It was going to be left overs, but instead we went to Denny's. She loves the Chocolate Chip pancakes they have on the children's menu. Along with a nice shake, she's a happy girl. We finished up the evening with a trip to the Dollar Tree.
Today I've been busy working on more cards and Barry has been busy working on his naps between naps! Yes, the man has a rare talent!!
I'm off to get ready for the Hockey Game and make a quick lunch. Have a great day, and hurry back soon!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty! You're right...the busy paper can be hard to use but this is the perfect layout for it! I'm glad you had fun with Madelyn!

    ReplyDelete