Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Still No Answers


To they whys of yesterday, but I am so grateful for the friends and family I have. No matter what happens, I know that they are there. Was yesterday a dark day for me. It's not really a question, just a statement of how my life has been lately. But with all that said, I know that people really care about us and love us! Are things any better today? No, nothing has really changed. Bills need to still be paid, school still needs to be finished, and I still have work to do. Wish as I might, no one comes in during the night and does the dirty clothes. Not one soul said they're be happy to rush over and do the dirty dishes, and to top that off, no one said they're come and pick up all the little white pop dot pieces of paper that I keep finding all over my carpet! They stick to everything! See, I can laugh at something. It's that or cry some more. Today seems to be one of those type of days. It's hard to take from other people, but I am so blessed to have help. Thank you one and all. As my mother used to say, you'd earned your star in heaven"!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Paula! I love those papers together with that layout. Very pretty! I'm praying for some sunshine for you! Hugs ~Shelly

    ReplyDelete