Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patty's Day!

I know, it's not a beer drinkin' card, but it is a fun one anyway! I love this saying. It's Whimsie Doodles March release. I'm still having fun playing with my new toys!
In the last two days I've gotten so many wonderful cards and treats in the mail from friends. I will take pictures of them all and post those so you can see what beautiful gifts I've gotten. It really means so much to me to know that all these people care about me and my mental health. Maybe I should say what little is left of it! I've had friends tell me that they see a bright future for us, that they see the end of the long dark road. I've had friends tell me they are praying for us. I can't say how much all of this matters to me. It's really beyond words the love I have felt. Thank you so much. On a lighter note, I'd be happy if just one friend would send the winning Power Ball numbers! I'm happy to share with my 100 close friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm trying to create something today. I got one card done and only a few dozen left to go. I've sold a lot of Easter cards in my ebay store, but with the lower price, I have to sell double to make any money. So now I'm off to stamp.
Take care my friends and readers. You are all loved!
Hugs,
P

1 comment: