Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Kind Heart


I hope the interviewer this morning had a kind heart! My interview from yesterday was pushed today. I think it went well and all I have to do is wait! I should be doing something before I "just wait" but I'm really not in the mood to do anything besides lay around and eat sweets. I know, it sounds like a great plan! I thought so too. Too bad the wash won't get done, the house won't get cleaned and the cards won't get make themselves! Do you like the one I'm showing today? It's from another SU set that I don't use often enough. I love stamps that having nice verses on them. I used some more of that fun DCWV pad I bought. It's got the prettiest papers and I'm going to try and use them all! (Evan the uglies!)
Well, I'm off to do something. I do have to make a post office run today and then get some "stuff" done. I'm still trying to find a way to raise some more money and selling on ebay seems my answer today. Here's hoping!
Hugs and Love,
P

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty Paula!! Hope your interview went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Paula!! You are too funny about the "uglies"...heehee Hoping for good news for your interview!!

    ReplyDelete