Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Good Buddies!

Don't you just love these cute little guys! Best Bud's! This is made using a Whimsie Doodles digi image. This is the set that's helping all the little guys in the shelter's! Check it out, it's a wonderful cause to support and you get a good feeling either way!
Today could be a good day or it could be a real downer. The morning young and the jury is still out! I sold some stuff on ebay today, but not enough to pay for the insurance. I'm still hoping that more will sell. Why is life so darn hard? It's a question I ask myself everyday. I had some older SU set listed and they sold for dirt---DIRT! Not a real big market out there for used SU stamps I guess. Enough of the crappy stuff. I have an interview this morning on the phone for a part time position working at home on the computer. I've checked them out and they are a real company that has real jobs. Maybe something good will come out of that. I also applied for another job yesterday and pasted the screening questions and now I'm waiting to hear about an interview for that one. I guess I just don't believe there is any job out there until I know for sure. I just want to make some money. It doesn't even have to be a lot. I just need to make some to pay for little things, like food, and today insurance!
Today is going to be a good day!
Hugs,
P

4 comments:

  1. Darling card, Paula!! I love the touch of red and sweet little heart button!! Keeping my fingers crossed that you will hear something good from the interviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Wishing you the best during these hard times! Good luck on the jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute colors Paula!! Fun, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula - this is ADORABLE! I LOVE your coloring and the papers and layout you chose are fabulous! I've been so busy I'm behind on reading your blog. I can't wait to hear how your interviews were!

    ReplyDelete