Sunday, March 7, 2010

Three Little Words!

Sometimes those 3 words are all you need to make it through the day. Sometimes you just need to hear somebody say them to you, and sometimes just having a friend say them makes it OK! I'm blessed to have not only good friends who say them, but family too. Some days have been almost more then I could stand and know that people care has made it easier to get through those days. This cute image and verse was sent to me from a good friend named Shelly. I was trying to make a card with a little different look then my usual. I know it still has buttons and bows, but it's just a bit different then my usual "Paula" style.
Today I'm just wondering if I'm going to do anything at all. It's raining in Dallas today, and that always makes me want to just curl up in bed and do nothing. I always feel bad if I don't make cards to sell in my ebay store, but since I only sold 1 card this weekend, I don't think I have to rush to add more! I think the dozen and a half can get along without any more company! What I think I need to do is see what other SU sets of stamps I can part with and add them. By the time Barry and I are able to have anything again, they'll be a whole new catalog to buy from! That as Martha says, is a good thing!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Paula! I love seeing your creations! I hope you have a great day. I haven't gotten any coloring in. Its been a busy weekend with my husband's kids. I need another day off to recuperate from the weekend!

    ReplyDelete