Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Mixed Bouquet Day!


Do you remember this SU set of flower stamps? It's been on my shelf forever it seems and I keep picking it up and thinking I'm going to sell it, but then something says not to. I don't know why I've hung on to it, but then yesterday I was so tired of making cards with the same old stamps again and again, I pulled it out. It's really been out for a while. It's been the thing I sat the cards on before I've taken their pictures for the last month or so. A nice stand! After I stamped the flowers which are outlines, I used a water brush and just filled in the centers with the same colors of ink I used. The verse is from Verve. They have such nice one's!
Today Barry is out all day being a judge at a "thing" for Madelyn. She's in Destination Imagination. He wondered why he was doing it but then recalled because our son Larry asked him to! Being a good Dad, even to a 38 year old son is still his thing, so off he went. What a blessing for me. Not to have to worry about him all day. No lunch to make, no snacks to see after! So what am I going to do today? That wasn't really a question. More like a passing thought! Since I have no money to do a fun shopping day, I think I'll just chill out and do some crafting. Like that's something new for me! It seems like that's all I do. Stay home and make cards. Every day! Maybe something different today. Check back tomorrow and see what I've gotten done!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. Paula this is beautiful! I love the colors! I hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, you should drag this set out more often! It's gorgeous! You did a great job...of course all of your cards are wonderful! Thanks for sharing! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete