Monday, March 8, 2010

Dollar Daze


That's right, this card was made using a $ stamp from J's. I love it and I love how the card turned out. I saw a post over at Lisa Johnson's blog where she made a card using a similar layout and had to give it a try. I used some SU pp that I was send by my friend Pat. It's so pretty paired up with this stamp. The bling is from M's Dollar stuff as well. I'm just full of cheap stuff today! Notice the lace? More of that binding tape lace.
Today is Monday and I wonder just how crazy it can get. I was glad to see last week end. We had too many bad things happen. I'm sure more things will happen to make it a memorable week. They all seem to be these days, but I hope it waits a while before something bad happens. Money is always my #1 problem, and today is no different. Bills, food, gas, and medicine. Wouldn't it be nice for a change if you didn't have to worry what is going to be cut off for now. Hey, don't mind me...it's grey out today and I miss the sunshine. Life is always better in the sun. That's why Barry needs a job in Hawaii. I need the SUN!
Hugs and love to all,
P

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Paula!! What fabulous dollar finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful Paula! Talk about a great glimpse of summer! I love the layout and the bling...your coloring is fabulous! Praying for a good week!

    ReplyDelete