Friday, March 19, 2010

Friends Are Unfrogettable!

Funny card? I thought so. This frog set always brings a smile to my face, and you gotta love the snail. Who does love a multi-colored little animal! The paper is a Spring pack from DCWV. The button came from a LARGE package I got at Wally World sometime ago. I got several packages for 1.99 each and they have tons of different color combo's.
Barry is off to school today and I'm trying to work on stuff for Whimise Doodle. We have a fun challenge coming up tomorrow, so please come back and play along.
Gotta run and do something before the mood passes. I have a very short attention span these days. If I stop too long, I start thinking about the bad stuff in my life and don't remember to count the blessings of my family and friends, so gotta go!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I have that stamp set too and it hasn't been used in quite some time. I love the colors you chose - it's all so bright and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete