Friday, March 26, 2010

Check out all the fun projects using these darling little Whimsie Doodles bears. You will love all the fun creations! This card was on of those cards that just seem to spring to life right from my desk! I had this plaid paper left over from Christmas. I know, but it's true. It really was Christmas paper I bought a year or two ago and because pink and green are nice Spring colors anyway, it works perfect!
It's Friday and who knows what next lousy thing will follow me home. I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop, it seems. It's not right to live your life like this. It's Spring. A season of rebirth, and yet...
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
P

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Paula!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Cute! I love that little bear image and the circular sentiment! Isn't it great to be able to repurpose those holiday papers for other creations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute!!! Paula, I'm so glad that you got my card and as you know, we're here for you. I hope you get some good news out of the interview.

    ReplyDelete