Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Flowers


Yesterday was Winter and today it's Spring again. There is still a chill in the air, but the sun is shinny and I guess that counts as Spring! We didn't even get out of our PJ's yesterday. We were glued to the TV, watching all the shouting about Health care. The longer the afternoon wore on, the more the "other" side's speeches got louder and louder. It was truly government at work, or not! I did get a bunch of cards made while watching the TV. This is one of those. The stamp is from Stamp In The Hand. I've had on sale for a while, but it didn't sell, so now it's in my box of prized stamps again. It makes wonderful cards. The "just because" is from Hero Arts. I've had this box of tiny saying for years. It comes with 5 others. The paper is October Afternoon. I colored the image with SU makers and then stamped them. Hope you like the card.
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. I love the flowers! So pretty! We haven't had any snow in MN yet this month. I guess winter moved to TX! :-)

    ReplyDelete