Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Pot Of Gold?

I keep looking, but I don't seem to be able to find it. I keep hearing stories on the tube about people finding theirs. "They" keep saying follow your dreams. Now is the time. It's a perfect time. So I keep looking. Ok, so now I've found the friends, but I still want the gold. I think I should be able to have both!
This card is made using digi stamps from Whimsie Doodles. If you've never tried them before, you can do so now and you'll be hooked! One of the fun things about digi stamps it that you can resize them to what you need. It's just another path in this fun craft. Do I love the smell of new rubber stamps? YES! I just like having it all! The plaid paper is from Basic Grey.
So what's up today? I have to finish working on my budget (joke) so Evan can see where he can help some more. There really is no budget. I just wing it at this time. I had money yesterday, but then we thought it would be nice to eat, and since we eat 3 meals a day at home, we went shopping for food at Wally World. We now have food, but no money! It's one or the other! At least I have 2.06 left! All I can say is sell, sell, sell!
The sun is coming out now and it's going to warm for a change today. I think I'll enjoy every minute of it and that will be my word of the day!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love the sentiment and the card you created with it!

    ReplyDelete