Monday, October 5, 2009

Turkey Trot

Can you believe I've had this stamp since last year and NEVER made a card with it? Oh to my shame! Riley is now enjoying his Thanksgiving Turkey! I used some paper from a stack I got at Michael's.
I have been stamping and doing the wash since dawn. At least it feels like that and now I really am ready for that early morning nap that seems to do the trick for the rest of the day. Too bad Barry is only going to school for half a day today. He's coming home early so he can go to the CCA clinic. Of course that to him means he should come home early and have lunch, a nap, and just bother me, in that order! That's way I'm busy trying to get things done this morning. I have been blog hopping already.
It's short, but sweet today, so have a great day!
Hugs!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment