Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Goodies To Eat

Aren't the holiday's suppose to be about good things to eat? I say a big YES! Another card that Barry thinks is a bit "heavy"! That might be an understatement in this case, but I love the way it turned out. I've had this PP for years. I think it came from a company called Diane's Sister or something like that. I only have scraps left, so I don't really have a clue, but I like it anyway. The gingerbread charm came from last year OTC and the other "charms" are buttons. the apron is from a clear set of stamps bought at HL with a coupon. I stamped it on a scrap of gingham paper. Cute? YES!
Today I'm trying to work on some pretty pink and blue snowman cards. I stamped up a bunch of images yesterday and even got a few cards made and SOLD, but I have lots more to go. If only I could find a way to do my cards faster. There must be a way. Maybe if I turned off the TV and chained myself to my desk, but even then I don't think that would make me work any faster.
Barry is only going a half day to school today. IT's the day he goes to visit the state department that funds his school. He has to check in with them every ten school days. It's a pain, but that's where he gets his gift cards for free gas. What we really need is free housing. Our mortgage payments are not that big, but are killing us right now. I thought I had a job doing proof reading. I did two of them. I was told I did a good job, but I haven't gotten anything from the company in two weeks. I guess they replaced me! Too bad because I really enjoyed the job and because I think I have a nice way with words, it would be a good fit---best laid plans---don't work out!
I'm off to work on more cards. Christmas will be there before you know it. Don't forget who's birthday is coming Friday---MINE!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment