Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How Many Times Do You Get to Be 60?


Thank goodness the answer to that question is only once! My DIL called last night to ask me where I wanted to have dinner on Friday night for my birthday? She called because my son Evan called her to find out what the plans where. We settled on Tex-Mex. It's something we all like and haven't been to in a while. Hey if it's not Mickey D's we don't go! And the $ menu at that! Oh well, I know better days are just around the corner! Evan asked what I wanted for my birthday. I told him nothing, but the more I thought about it, I thought I'd like an ebay gift certificate. The kids have given them to me before and I always enjoy being able to shop for myself that way. I know there must be some new Basic Grey papers out there that I want! Today's card is made using my Fall Riley again. These little guys are always a "happy" maker! I pulled out some holiday papers from last year from SU. The fall colors worked like a charm. Notice his clothes? I have to put something on these folks. Naked is not my thing!
Today we have rain. It was suppose to be here this afternoon, but it arrived early. I have to go out anyway. The post office is calling me in a big way. Packages of cards are piling up on my desk! I'm also going to try and work on more cards to sell in my ebay store. Everything is going along with that. I just wish I could make more in a day! I need an extra set of hands---that's a good gift to wish for!
Have a safe and happy day!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment