Monday, October 19, 2009

Free New Digi Stamps

This is the first time I've down loaded a digi stamp and colored it out for a card. I love how it turned out! The digi stamps are from Verve stamps and free to download until Friday, which just so happens to be my birthday! Note the "Countdown Clock"! I tried to make my card using a layout that was posted but it turned out my bow was too big, so I just used the same elements and did it my way. I really like the way it turned out. The paper is some more of the DCWV stack and the ribbon is just a scrap leftover. The store I bought the ribbon closed last month. It's a shame we lost another scrapbook store. Gotta Scrap just gotta went! You know you have to love all the Martha punches and my Snowflake is no different. I seem to pull another favorite out for every season.
Today I'm busy trying to play catch up with cleaning and the wash. I've got the bed sheets outside over the chairs so they can air dry. I just really wanted to get more in the dryers then I had room for, but I do always like the way the sheets smell. I've been working on cards too and have uploaded a few new ones at my ebay store. Check them out if you must!
Gotta go and do something besides play on the computer.

Hugs
P



1 comment: