Friday, October 2, 2009

A New Little Tilda


Isn't she darling? This little Tilda was made using a stamp send to me by my friend Pat in WY to stamp out as many times as I want and then send it back to her! I hope we all have friends like that. I know I am so lucky to have lots of caring, sharing, wonderful fellow crafters. I'm still trying to use up some of those pages and pages of Basic Grey papers I have left in those nice little pads. Purple isn't a color I use very often, but I do like it. I think every little girl dreams in purple. I know I did and now my Madelyn does too. She thinks purple is a cool color! The purple flower I used is made from felt. I had it left from a project last year. Works!
This afternoon I'm off to CCA for my interview to see what type of help we can get. They seem like warm and loving people up there so I'm hopeful help we be given. Barry does have an appointment on Monday with the clinic for help with his medicine's. Yesterday he also filled out the papers and sent them in to apply for VA medical. We're trying to cover as many bases as we can. I know we should have done this sooner, but it's all so much paper work. What we really need are jobs. We both have applied for so many, but I did hear back this week about a job working at home, proof reading and if it's a real job, it pays well. We'll just have to see if it's a real job. I did a Google search and it seems like they are, but one never knows these days!
Well, I'm off to do something. Anything besides work on cards would be great, but I know I'll wander back to my desk and settle down. Yesterday I got a ton of Snowmen colored and cut out. Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with them. Christmas is coming before I know it and I have miles of cards to make! Don't we all!!!!
Have a wonderful day!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment