Tuesday, October 6, 2009



Ready for Christmas? I've had this stamp for several years and only remember making one other card with it, but I dug it out yesterday and stamped up a bunch! This was the first one. Today I made 4 more. They'll go in my ebay store later today or tomorrow. I'm trying to work on some more snowman cards, but I've lost my glue stick somewhere! I was digging for Old Olive scraps of paper and some how I lost not only the glue stick but my two rulers! I really need to clean my desk up!

Yesterday I got a letter in the mail for one of those give aways that if you listen to their speech for 90 minutes they'll give you something. It's not a time share, but a travel club thing. I'm not buying anything, but I would like the $50 AX gift card and the 3-day, 2-night stay at a hotel they said they are giving you. Hey, it's free and all I have to do is not lose my temper when they "hard" sell! If these people only knew who broke we were, we won't have gotten the letter in the first place. Oh well!

It's time to take a shower and get something done. Enough play time. Have a great day and hurry back.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment