Thursday, October 29, 2009

Last Part III---Give Til It Helps!

Today is the last day I'll be asking for your help in meeting my goal of collecting for the American Cancer Society. I thank you all for your caring and your donations for this worthy cause! If you have an extra, I know, what's that, but if you have, please consider the good it can do with helping find a cure for Cancer. Enough said.
Do you like this card? I think it's so elegant for a Christmas card. I used another one of those saved images from Verve stamps with the verse it came with, and created this card. I had a tiny bit of black paper in my stash, so I was only able to make two cards, but I love the way it turned out. The snowflake paper is from Bo Bunny. When Madelyn and I were at the newest LSS I found it there.
Today I made my weekly trip to the CCA pantry. It's such a blessing to be able to add that amount of food to our own pantry. I told one of the people there that's it like opening a treasure chest each week, because I don't know what I'm going to find from week to week! I go at 9:30 on Thursdays and that seems to be the time when all the nice baked goodies come in. It's not like we need them, but the bagels are big and fat and wonderful! This week I added more soup, canned sliced potatoes, and even some bottled water to my stash!
Well, back to work. I need to create. If you'd like to see any of the cards I post, please take a look at my http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Love-Blooms-In-Me__W0QQ_armrsZ1 ebay store. There's lots of new pretty cards!
Hugs!
P

1 comment: