Sunday, January 31, 2010

Owl Always Love You!


OK, so maybe that was a stupid title, but I wanted to get the word "owl" into it and I've only had one cup of coffee this morning so far. You get my point anyway! Mr Owl is from another Whimsie Doodle digi image. They are still on sale over at the site for 20% off your entire order if you use the code PAULA20. Just follow the link at the top of my sidebar. This card was made using some more of the new BG papers. I'm determined to use up as much as I can instead of letting it sit all alone in my studio. I want to free the masses of BG papers I own!
So what did you all do this weekend? It was really cold here so we stayed in most of the day yesterday. We did have to make a run to Sam's Club for mailing envelopes. I sold some cards on ebay and had to have something to mail them in. Works that way! I got one card made the whole day, but we were able to watch a bunch of stuff on the DVR. That counts as something done!
Today we don't have any plans. Just be lazy again. I do need to work on the wash. It's a growing concern. MUST work on cards. I need to restock the ebay store and I need to work on a gift for my DT team member for Valentine's Day. So much to do and so little time!
Well, again, I want to say thanks for everyone for all your concern about the Bloom family. I still don't know how we'll make it, and the longer it goes, the less sure I am about making it, but I do know that people care about us and that makes it bearable!
Hugs and Love,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment