Sunday, January 24, 2010

Coco & Grandpa Playing!

Friday night we had dinner at Evan's and this is one of the pic's I took of Barry with Coco trying to lick the "wet" off his glass! She really enjoyed the drink! She's getting so big and cute, if you can say an English Bull Dog is cute!
Tonight we're headed to Larry's house for dinner. I could get to love this. Now if I only had a few more kids, I might not have to cook forever! Justin is home from LV where he was visiting with his Dad's family. I can't wait to see him, but at 19 he only has eyes for Morgan. She's the love of his life right now. She's a pretty and very sweet girl. He's made a good choice.
We're not doing much of anything else today. Just taking a day to watch TV and rest. Ok, so that's what we do most days, but it's even nicer on Sunday.
Take care, have a wonderful day with your family and hurry back,
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment