Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

No, I don't have anybody's birthday to celebrate today, but I do love this little card. She made using a layout I saw over at SCS about a week or two ago. The little girl is from Heather Ellis and the paper is My Mind's Eye. Always love to use any of that. The weight is super for crafting!
I do have something to show you, but you'll have to jump over to the Whimsie Doodle Blog to see! I'm the designer for the day that is featured on the site! Boy, can that make you feel special! While you're there, check out the images and rubber for sale. If you add PAULA20 when you check out, you'll save a bunch!
We're headed over to Evan's tonight for dinner. He's doing the cooking and we're getting to play with Coco. I haven't seen her in over a week and can't wait. The camera is going with us since Evan seems to have lost his in the move. We mailed pictures out yesterday to Barry's dad so he could see the doggie. She's so cute and getting bigger every week.
I managed to get a few cards done and posted over at my ebay store for sale. I sure wish they would all fly out the door. That whole $11 bucks I have in my paypal account won't go far without me selling some this weekend. Boy does money seem to spend faster these days. Everything cost more. Even with coupons, food is costly! We try to do the best we can, and sometimes it's just not enough.
Have a wonderful weekend. Barry is going to a meeting tomorrow morning and that's it for the plans for the weekend for us. I must create some things with the FEB release from Whimsie Doodle. You are going to love what you see. You'll just have to come back in Feb for those!
Hugs and Love to all,
P

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! I love that image and the papers/colors you chose are some of my favorites! I hope you had a great night! I'd love to see puppy pictures. They grow SO fast!

    ReplyDelete