Friday, January 15, 2010

Toadly Cute!

**********************************UPDATED SALE***********************************
Starting today until Feb 4, Whimsie Doodle is having a sale on everything in the store!! That's right rubber stamps and digi images! All you have to do is go and shop and then add PAULA20 when you check out and you'll get 20% off everything in the store!!! HURRY, HURRY over!
*************************************************************************************

I know, you just want to kiss this guy and turn him into a Prince! The digi images from Whimsie Doodle can be made into any size you want. That's the great thing about digi, but if you want to have the rubber, check out the website....it's there!
Barry's check-up went fine yesterday. It was just a follow-up from October. We still have the surgeon it 2 weeks. I'm sure it's going to be fine. Now if only I was fine. Barry asked me if I wanted to put the ear drops in his ear this morning and I said NO, but I would. I told him WANT has got nothing to do with me anymore! If I wanted to do something, it would involve laying on a beach in sunny Maui! Oh to have the winning Lotto numbers!!
Take care, hurry back and pray for the Haiti people!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this frog image! Your creation with it is fabulous! I love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete