Saturday, January 30, 2010

First Let Me Say....

The very biggest of Thank You's to so many of you that emailed me or left a note to let me know I'm not alone out in this big old world. I am so very blessed with good friends that care about me. Sometimes when you're going through a rough time, it's easy to forgot you're not alone. I guess we're never alone really, but thank you all. A special thanks for a friend whom I really hope to meet in person someday for sharing her February craft spending budget with Barry and I. I didn't win the Lotto last night (OK, I didn't play, but I didn't lose either), but I hope somehow I can made up to you for what you've done. We got the light fixed yesterday! I heard a song this morning on one of the early shows about never being alone. It really hit home. I was going through a dark moment the other day, and when I finally looked up, there you all were.
Hugs to all!
P

2 comments:

  1. I love this image, I blogged it today too! And...we used similiar colors!:) I love these images, but currently can only afford digital images!:) I will continue to pray that things will only get better for your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love those Basic Grey papers! Your card has me wishing for spring! You and Barry are in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs~Shelly

    ReplyDelete