Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another Day, Another Doctor



Check out my cute little Ellie for a moment. She's another Whimsie Doodle image that's been added this week. You can have her and everything in the store for 20% off. Just follow the link on my side bar and use the PAULA20 code when you check out. The balloon in the image does say I Love You, but I just traced around the balloon on card stock and stamped the HB instead. Easy to do! The paper is from BG and I used a layout challenge from SCS!
Like I said, another day, another doctor. It seems that's the story of our lives these days. Barry is still having the hearing problem and today he goes back to see if they can get the wax that has lodged in his ear out. They tried last week, but now after a week of drops (that I had to play DR to do), hopefully they can take care of it. He's lost some of the hearing out of that ear and I'm tried of yelling to make him hear!
So what are you up to today? It's almost the end of the week. Have big plans for the weekend? Tomorrow night we're having dinner at Evan's and we get to see MS Coco. She's growing so fast. Evan says she'll gain about a pound a week for the first year. Much bigger then our cats were!
Have a good day and hurry back,
Hugs,
P

3 comments:

  1. Darling card, Paula!! Love how you altered the balloon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day is a good one.. My hubby can't hear either. I spend half the conversation yelling or repeating..hehe. This is adorable Paula. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! What a fun image! I wish I didn't hear...my husband was had some late nights and was so tired last night I swore his snoring was rattling the windows! Ear plugs did nothing - I'm hoping for more sleep tonight! Seriously though, I hope they can clear up Barry's ear problem. It's got to be frustrating for both of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete