Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthday Moose

I just don't seem to make enough Moose cards anymore. I used to do a lot of them, but then the Sweet Innocence girls made their way to my house and Riley got pushed away---well no more! I made 3 Moose cards yesterday and have them for sale over at ebay. Lots of good that does me, but they are there waiting for a new home anyhow! I used some more of that fine Sugar Rush from BG. I saw they are coming out with more new papers soon. I want to say STOP, but they are so cute, I can't help but want them all! Now my head should be hanging in shame, but it's only thinking of ways to raise some more money to get new papers! It's not like I save them up or anything. All I do is make cards to sell with them, but VERY pretty cards!
Today we went to the VA for follow up care for Barry from his surgery. All is well and he's healing up perfectly! They really do give great care there.
This afternoon I don't have much in the way of plans. I need to go and pay my cell bill and pick up a few things at the store, but all in all, nothing big. Last night we had a very, very nice evening at Larry and Tina's. Larry made yummy meat on the grill and Tina added potatoes and green beans to the mix. Perfect! The entertainment was Coco. Evan bought her along to meet the rest of the family. She was good little doggie. Madelyn loved playing with her and Tina took some really cute pic's of the kids with Coco.
I'm off to do something now. If I keep saying that, maybe I'll get something done!!!
Have a great day and stay warm.
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! I love that Riley image!

    I'm happy to hear Barry's doing better! It sounds like you had a nice visit Sunday!

    ReplyDelete