Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lazy Days, For You and Me


Starting today until Feb 4, Whimsie Doodle is having a sale on everything in the store!! That's right rubber stamps and digi images! All you have to do is go and shop and then add PAULA20 when you check out and you'll get 20% off everything in the store!!! HURRY, HURRY over!
Oh sure, it's the weekend and everybody gets to do fun things, but NO, I get to put drops in Barry's ear! Am I having fun or what?@!@!
Today I posted a card that just sort of grew into something. I love these Pure Innocence images. They are the little girl I never had. She sweet and loveable and will never be six years old like Madelyn. She's a sweet child, but at six, girls can turn ugly at the drop a hat, so my little sweet digi imges remind the same always!
Did you see the reminder about the sale over at Whimsie Doodle? Please check it out and remember you get 20% off EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this image! Your card is fabulous! The colors you chose are perfect - so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete