Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good Things Come In Little Packages or Cards!

I think 3x3 cards are so fun and easy to make! I made these little guys from Whimsie Doodle's digi images. I love the ease of printing out the image and having it to color as many times as you want. It's instant! No waiting for the rubber to come, but if you like having the "real" thing in your hands, then check out the newest addition to Whimsie's line---Rubber Stamps!
Barry went to a follow up at the doctor's today. He's doing good. They checked out his ears. He's been having some trouble with his hearing and a build up. I know, it's anything but sexy. More med's for those darn ear's now! I can't win for anything! He's taking a nice nap now, so I have a minute to myself. I should be doing something other then playing on the computer, but my mine seems to be in slow MO today, again.
Take care, lots of love and hugs to you,
P

1 comment:

  1. SUPER Cute cards! Love those images - they're perfect for little cards like what you made! How fun!!!

    Glad the follow up went well!

    Hugs and prayers!

    ReplyDelete