Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Meet Our New Grandpuppy

This is Ms Coco Chanel Bloom. She is the cutest little English Bulldog you've seen. She only weights 9 pounds now, but she'll be about 50 when she's all grown up. A friend of my son's took about 100 pictures of her yesterday. On the way home from the hospital yesterday Barry and stopped off so he could meet her. She came home to Evan's on Sunday. She's not very steady yet on her legs, but she knows where her puppy pee-pee pads are and that's IMPORTANT!
Barry came home from the hospital yesterday and sleep for hours after that. He was beat just making it into the house. He's feeling so much better now then last week. He's hopeful he'll be back at school by the end of the week. I hope so too. We really need him to finish up and get a job. We are about to fall over the cliff. I wish I knew someone who had a bit of money to just give us so we could save our home. I don't know if that's going to happen. Things are that bad now. I just hope we make it. We need that miracle to come soon. It just doesn't seem to be finding it's way to our front door. Heck, I'd leave the back door open it that would help! I've put so much stuff on ebay, but there it sits. I don't mean to be a bummer tonight, but I just have this sinking feeling that nothing is ever going to be right again. It's sad to think that at this stage of my life, I've come to this. Just say a prayer for me. I think I really need all I can get. The New Year isn't starting off the best. WoW, and it's only January!!
Off to bed now. Come back again soon.
Hugs to you all,
P

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! What a cute little puppy! This is my husband's dream dog. We looked at one at the pet store and they wanted $2,100 for it! Our dogs are rescues and we'll probably end up doing that again if we get another.

    I can't even imagine what you guys are going through. My husband's been laid off 2 times in two years and they're doing layoffs again in March and we don't know if he'll be safe or not. Times are so tough. I'm glad Barry's out of the hospital and I'm praying for both of you.

    Hugs~Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Still thinking of you both and I'm so happy he is back home.

    ReplyDelete