Friday, December 4, 2009

Teacher Gifts


No I don't have any need for a "teachers" gift, but I made this one yesterday and added it to my ebay store. Won't this be a perfect little handmade gift for a special teacher? Well I think so and I'm hoping someone else will think so too and run right over to my ebay store and grab it up! The set was made using My Mind's Eye papers and a MFT image. The apple stamp on the postcard cards is from SU.
We didn't wake up to snow this morning. In fact, the sun is trying to come out! What a bummer when I thought I would see snow today. The weather got it wrong again! What a big surprise! Remember how it felt when you thought you'd have a snow day off from school and all you got was a big fat 0! That's me this morning. It's not like I didn't have things to do, it's just I thought I'd have a reason NOT to do them!
Can you believe it's Friday already. Where did the week go? I cooked our bird man yesterday so I don't have to cook again for a few days. I know, you're saying to yourself, and not out loud I hope, bummer! Yea, me too!
I have to make a trip to the office supply store today and buy envelope's. The are so darn costly! I looked at Office Max yesterday and they wanted 12 bucks for 100! Gold is cheaper! Down at the supply store, I can get 250 for that amount! Not cheap by any means, but cheaper! Walmart stopped carrying the A2 size, so now you have to plan it out!
I'm off to create something for my friend Pat. She sent me the most FAB box of stuff yesterday. All kinds of printed papers from SU, ribbon, flowers, and the most beautiful cards! Today I'll take pictures of them and post them tomorrow. You will love them! And the best thing ever came in the box as well. A new SU bible! Barry looked at me as if I were a "bit" off in my head when I said that last night, but he just doesn't get it. I haven't seen the new catalog in person this year and I love to keep it next to by bed and read it. Isn't that just like a Bible for crafters?
Have a warm and happy day!
Hugs,
P








1 comment: