Thursday, December 10, 2009

If Wishing Were So

If wishing were so, I'd pick the right numbers for Lotto. If wishing were so, I'd have that dollar to buy that ticket that has the right number on it, but since wishing doesn't seem to make it so, I'd better get my act together today and do something! Oh I've been up for hours and went to the post office and then CCA for my shopping trip, but now the trick is always finding a place to put all the goodies I come home with. You never know what will be on the shelves when you get there. Today was great. I got a chicken, hamburger meat, and even some Raisin Brand for Barry! I can't tell you what a help it's been to be able to go to CCA. They'll be the first people we donate to when Barry's back at work! If you want to give to a charity, and want it to stay in the community, I'd say they are right up at the top of the list.
Now, back to the card I posted. I used a cute image that was given to me and some fun paper I found in the desk stash. You can never go wrong with a Tilda! The little verse is from SU. The plaid is Bo Bunny, and I think the tree's are October something or other!
I lowered the price of my holiday cards on ebay this morning in hopes of moving them out. I'm sick of looking at them in the house, so I thought I'd try and sell them cheap. They are anything but CHEAP looking cards. It's a shame that they aren't selling so much this year. I think they are so pretty. Well, if you need some great cards and you're running out of time, check them out in my ebay store!
I hope everyone has a nice, warm, dry day!
Hugs,
P

1 comment: