Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Sunday Morning

There is no better way to wake up on a Sunday morning then to have the sun shinning in your home. I always think that the day is going to perfect when it starts out like that. If nothing else, I am always trying to start the day on an upbeat note. What follows, I can't control, but when I open my eyes I can!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Santa was good to them. I can't wait to hear about what new toys you all got. It's so fun to live your joy with you. Santa didn't leave anything at our house this year. Oh yea, he never leaves anything. We're Jewish! However, I did get some new goodies in the mail from my Hanukkah gifts! One of the gifts I got received this year was a gift card for eBay and I used it this past week to buy Label Eight set of Nestties! They came yesterday and I broke them open right away. I got a great deal on them with free shipping and now I have them. One of the set is the same size as the SU die, but I got 5 sizes for less then the one SU sells. I am, a happy camper!
I made a few cards in the last two days. This card is one. She's made using a MFT stamp and some pretty papers I found at J's on sale. I am so ready for Spring colors! No more red and greens for me.
Today is another lazy day at the Bloom Zoo. Barry is going to study some more and I'm going to create some more. At least I'll try. I want all my cards to be fun cards, so that's my goal today. What's yours?
Have a great week and hurry back soon!
Hugs
P

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It sounds like you got a great deal on the nesties! Enjoy!

    Love this card! The papers and colors are soft and sweet...and that image is a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete