Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Simpley Beautiful Card

Sometimes you just need a sympathy card. It's not one we usually keep on hand, but you never know. Last year in Barry's office, when he was working, I needed to make 3 or 4 in a short period of time, so I know that it's good to have a few on hand. I made this one last weekend and it's for sale in my ebay store. I love the way it turned out. I used my new Label 8 set and pretty, pretty papers that Pat sent me. The stamps are from SU as well. It's hard to see, but there's copper brads in the center of the flowers.
We're suppose to be getting some snow this afternoon. Just want we need. More cold weather. Oh well, the kids enjoy it. It's just a mess to drive on. That's why I'm going to get dressed soon and run to get a few things at the store. I didn't end up doing it yesterday. I was busy working on my project for the BLOG HOP on Jan 5. It's going to be very special to see some of the newest images from Whimsie Doodle Designers, so please mark your calendar's to come back and visit. There will be prizes galore!
Have a great day and hurry back,
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment