Monday, December 14, 2009

NO More Leftovers!

I mean designer paper as well as brisket! I don't want to look at another leftover, at least for today! I think it's a pizza night or something I don't have to clean up after! I have a nice frozen pizza and I think with some salad that's the thing!
Mr Santa is on of the last of my holiday cards. He's from an old set of SU stamps and the paper is Basic Grey. I used this layout a lot in the Fall and then forgot about it, but I thought it would be good with the small image I was working with. That's the good part about taking pictures of all your work. You get to see what you've done in the past. Sometimes it works and sometimes not!
Today I'm going to work on some new cards for my eBay store. I'm happy to say that I sold some cards yesterday and now have to restock. I'm trying to make them a little more simple so I can sell them for less, but as usual, my cards just grow! They look naked to me so plain. I love to look at simple cards. They are so pretty, but I can't seem to put down the buttons, brads, and ribbon that grow around me. I need them as much as I need air. It's part of my make-up! It's a good thing there are no right or wrong styles for making cards. Just your own!
Well, I'm off to another cup of coffee while I debate with myself about what to make next. I think some pretty flower cards are in order today. The sun is out and it's 54 right now! I'm going to enjoy the day since cold weather is on it's way back tonight. Oh well, I guess that's winter in the South!
Take care friends and hurry back.
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love those BG papers! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete