Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sittin' On Top Of The World

OK, so maybe I'm not really sitting on top of the world, but I did have some good news yesterday and it made me feel a lot better about my work! I applied for a design team position with Whimsie Doodle! http://www.whimsiedoodles.com/index.html. They are a great digi stamp company and I am so honored to have been chosen to join them!! More to follow!
I chose to make a card using the layout challenge from SCS today. I really liked it and it was simple to follow. The paper is from BG. Some of these 6x6 pads never die! The cupcake is colored with Copic markers.
It's really cold this morning in Dallas. We got down to below freezing. It's just so early for us to have all this cold weather. Today is going to warm up to around 50, so that's not bad at all. I have to run to the post office and then do a few errands and before you know it, Barry's back home again! I have to get my computer time in early in the day or I'm lost to it for hours. It's funny how hooked you can become on this darn thing! I need to get a life and soon!
Take care and hugs to all!
P

1 comment:

  1. Paula,
    Congrats on making the Whimsie Doodles team!! The next 6 months should be a blast!

    ReplyDelete