Saturday, December 12, 2009

On The Second Night of....


Hanukkah, the children are coming to our house! Last night we had Madelyn over and she lite the first candle for us. We gave her a small fun gift. Her own Tea Party set to paint. She flew through that and now I'm the proud owner of parts of the set! She wanted me to have some of the pieces she painted. I got to do the teapot. I added flowers and MB for her name! Now I have to start cooking the dinner feast for the gang. I'm making me famous (if I say so) Sweet n' Sour Brisket, potato pancakes, and green bean casserole! All favorites of the kids. Justin was so sweet yesterday. He came and took his Grandma shopping for the food. I still have a small mess to finish cleaning up near my desk and the kitchen floor NEEDS a wash, but all in good time.
The card I posted today is made using a fun new digi stamp from Whimsie Doodle. I love freebie's and the fact that I can make them what ever size I need. The layout is from SCS with Basic Grey papers.
I'm off to do something today. Barry just left for a Lion's project. They're having the children's film festival this morning. The Lion's Work the door. At least I have peace and quiet for a few hours.
Take care and have a good day. Happy Hanukkah to all my Jewish friends and readers.
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Happy Hanukkah! I hope you're enjoying your time with your family!

    I love the card! It's very cute and looks like it's very sparkly in real life!

    ReplyDelete